< Go to Rigging Hardware
Australian Type Drop Forged Screw Pin Dee Shackle
AS2741 Grade S Dee Shackle are most commonly used for lifting applications, providing connections to Chain, Wire Rope and other rated fittings within the Marine, Agricultural, Mining and Engineering Industries. Screw pin dee shackles are intended for use in straight line pulls or lifts only. Side and racking loads run the risk of twisting or bending a chain shackle.
• Conforms to AS2741 manufactured from Grade"S"material in Dee configuration with Screw Pin.
• Galvanized, Powder Coating or Self Colored.
• Marked with work load limit in tonnes, quality grade.
• Proof tested to 2 x work load limit, with a minimum break force of 6 x work load limit.
• Test Certificates are available upon request.
• Suitable for lifting applications.
G100 Omega Link
Australian Type Drop Forged Safety Bolt Bow Shackle
Australian Type Drop Forged Safety Bolt Dee Shackle
Australian Type Drop Forged Screw Pin Bow Shackle
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products, please leave a message, and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.